TEC B-472 / B472 - B-SX4
The B-472 Printer is being phased out its replacement will be the TEC B-SX4 HERE:
Product Data Sheet HERE
The TEC B-472 features the latest design in print head technology. TEC 's exclusive, FETHR® (Floating Edge-Type Head Revolution) permits lighter head pressure on the B-472 to print on a wide range of face stocks from thin to thick, and on various smoothness of papers.
This revolutionary FETHR thermal head adjusts automatically and does not require mechanical changes. Print quality with the TEC B-472 is not dependent upon pressure with the platen, and there is less abrasion and wear on the print head. Minimum pressure with the print head extends print head life well beyond other printer manufacturers. The B-472 's unique straight-through paper path allows the printer to automatically adjust to print on various thicknesses of label and tag materials. This feature with the TEC B-472 also makes media loading easy.
Rugged Industrial Design
- The B-472 's rugged construction is designed for the harshest environments, yet is attractive for office and store environments as well. The internal media supply is protected from dust and dirt.
B-472 - Speed, Flexibility, Versatility and Power
- High speed printing up to 10 inches per second
- Prints thermal transfer and thermal direct
- Non-stop ribbon save (option) inhibits ribbon feed during non-print with no loss of throughput
- Maximum print width: 4.1"
- Maximum print length: 35"
- The B-472's edge reflective sensor detects notches, punched holes and black marks -- The transmissive sensor detects label gap; continuous form material may also be used
- Standard RS-232C interface
- Cutter Module
- Dispense module and internal rewind
- Automatic ribbon save module
- Centronics, PCMCIA, Ext. I/O Board
- High Speed PC interface module
- Fan-fold paper guide
TEC B-472 Thermal Barcode Printer - Replacement B-SX4T
alternate spellings: b-472 tec toshiba 472 b tec toshiba b 472 b-sx4